Hosting an outdoor summer event that is beautiful, fun, filled with refreshments, and enjoyable for all can be made easy by following just a few tips. While hosting outdoors, keep a few things in mind: weather, sun, and easability. The season of summer calls for outdoor parties, so plan accordingly so you can be outdoors enjoying it with your guests instead of indoors preparing the food. Whether you’re having family over for a casual dinner or you are prepping for a neighborhood bash, these tips will assist you with planning and will make your life a bit easier so you can relax and enjoy the outdoors with your friends and family!
- Comfortable seating – Welcome your guests with luxurious plush, weather-proof cushions. With a variety of dining, deep-seating, and fire-pit options, Agio Furniture seating is made for entertaining!
- Easy shatter-proof melamine dishes and light weight linens – Set your table with festive bright dishes, glassware, and linens. Use melamine and plexiglass options to ensure a safe, shatter-proof environment.Use light-weight linens to keep it breezy!
- Choose a fun, fresh, easy centerpiece from your garden – Decorate your table with fresh seasonal touches, bowls of fruit or clippings from the garden!
- Define your outdoor room – Extend your living space outdoors by defining your “room.” Intentionally choose your space, providing shade for comfort and perhaps ground it with a rug, matching umbrella, and potted plants.
- Encourage guests to help themselves with a beverage station or pitcher – Place chilled beverages in a “self-serve” location for guests. Beverage tubs, dispensers, and pitchers are perfect for storing ice-cold lemonade!
Featured collection – Addison Dining
For more details on this set, visit Apricityoutdoor.com